- Indestructible: Your weapon takes no durability damage when you die.
- Lifesteal: A small percent of all damage that you deal heals you as well.
- Lifepull: A small percent of all healing done to nearby allies heals you as well.
- Charged Strikes: You are guaranteed to have a critical strike every N attacks (in addition to your base crit chance). N is currently 15 but this may change up or down during balancing.
- Unbending: When a blow would kill you, instead you are reduced to 1 HP. This effect can trigger once every 60 seconds.
- Treasure Master: You will find small amounts of dram in loot bags.
- Giantkiller: Increases your damage by a certain percent to all boss-level enemies. 3%
- Iceheart: All attacks do increased percent damage to enemies afflicted with Slow (e.g. by the Runemage Frostbolt or Musketeer Frost Orb). 5%
- Bleed: All of your attacks have a small percent chance to inflict a bleed of 300% of the damage done over 5 seconds. Does not stack.
- Lightning Forged: All of your attacks have a small chance of triggering an arc of lightning, which damages the creature you attacked as well as nearby enemies.
- First Strike: You have a 100% chance that your first attack against a full-health target will be a critical strike.
Shard Level Equipment
This is the attack stat of each weapon by the shard level it was acquired in.