Special thanks to Decoy of the Community for creating the fish infographics
Sun Fish - Use a lure of Small Tongue and Eyeball at the lake just outside of highsteppe next to the fishing shack. The lure will also attract several Green Bellied Bass.
Green Bellied Bass - Use a lure of Small Tongue and Eyeball at the lake just outside of highsteppe next to the fishing shack. The lure will also attract several Sun Fish.
Axolotl Fish - Use a lure of Small Tooth and Feathers at the bay by the eastern town in Frosted Spit (town is called Heathrun). The lure will also attract several Green Bellied Bass.
Spiralback Snail - Small Tooth and Blue Scales in the Desert Wilds.
Katyharan Catfish Found near Guild City Attracted to small tooth and feathers. An additional Rotten Finger seems to increase catch rate.
Dwarf Shark- Eyeworm. Also can add Rottenfinger - Desert wilds
Clown Fish- Bloody Flesh. Also can add Rottenfinger. Lamavora Wilds.
Phoenix Fish- Shiny Metal. Also can add Rottenfinger. Lucian Wilds
Ridgeback - Minnow and Bloody Flesh. Runner up - Minnow and Rotten Finger. Desert wilds/Frosted Spit
Cloak Fish Lesser Eye and Feathers. Also can add Rottenfinger. Lucian Wilds.
Saddled Lion Eel Found in Jungle lake Attracted by blue scales
Large Minnow Found in Jungle Attracted to small tooth and small tongue
Weather and Time of Day in the Game World affect the availability of legendary fish, along with other conditions yet to be determined.
Blimp Fish Has been found in Frosted Spit, particularly the Bay of Two Souls, at night, during certain conditions still to be determined. has nibbled late morning to noon in clear weather at the bay of two souls (this happened twice on different in-game days to me). It may move, however. Found once in Guild City's Lake at night during a thunderstorm
- Lure: Shiny Metal and Large Minnow
Frosted Perch Found at Kingsport Lake and Lake Susannah under certain conditions. When found at Lake Susannah, it was nighttime in game, raining with thunder and lightning, with the surrounding area well occupied with other players killing mobs. When the rain ended, so did Frosted Perch catches.
- Lure: Bloody Flesh, Blue Scales. Optional Rottenfinger.
Damage Da Flounder Found at Tradu Waterfall or at the bay beyond the Explorer's League under certain conditions. When caught at the water near the Explorer's League - weather was clear, in-game time was the night. Nibbled at guild city lake - weather was clear and it was a few minutes before the sky turned slightly orange for sunset. also nibbled at lusian cube lake at night clear weather.
- Lure: The big three - Bloody Flesh, Eyeworm, and Shiny Metal.
Acquiring Lure Ingredients
Common Lure Ingredients
- Small Tongue: Dropped by low level mobs, especially in Highsteppe/Wenderwood.
- Lesser Eye: Dropped by low level mobs, especially in Highsteppe/Wenderwood.
- Small Tooth: Dropped by low level mobs, such as Boar in the Rainforest
- Blue Scales: Dropped by low level mobs, such as Pigs and Spiders in Wenderwood.
- Feathers: Dropped by low level mobs, such as Tigers in the Rainforest.
Rare Lure Ingredients
- Rotten Finger: Dropped by enemies in the Lucian Plains, Lamavora Frontier and Frosted Spit.
- Minnow: Must be fished. See above.
- Eyeworm: Dropped by any enemy in the Desert Wilds.
- Bloody Flesh: Dropped by any enemy in the Lamavora Wilds.
- Shiny Metal: Dropped by any enemy in the Lucian Wilds.