Each weapon and armor in the game comes with a variety of stats. Note that some stats may only appear on higher-level items.
- Attack: This is the base state for weapons. Higher attack equals more damage. This is the most important stat in the game for increasing your damage, and should almost always be prioritized above anything else. The attack of all weapons is always the same based on the level of the monster that dropped it. So for example all Level 20 Bows will have the same Attack.
- Armor: This is the base state for armor in the chest, shoulder, glove, wrist, and head slots. Like Attack, it's the same for all items of the same level.
- Strength: Increases your physical damage attacks. These are non-ability attacks such as basic sword swings, basic arrows, basic Musketeer bullets, etc. For Runemages, this stat increases the speed at which your spell missiles travel.
- Intellect: Increases your magical damage attacks. These are all Runemage spells, Warrior combos, Musketeer orb effects, and Ranger ability arrow effects.
- Wisdom: Increases the rate at which your Super ability recharges.
- Speed: Increases your movement speed.
- Luck: Increases your chance to get loot, and increases your chance to catch fish.
- Vitality: Increases your hitpoints. The number of hitpoints gained for each point of Vitality changes based on your class. For example, Warriors gain more hitpoints for each Vitality point than Runemages.
- Magical Defense: Adds extra Armor against incoming magical attacks (e.g. breath attacks, most red AoE attacks, etc.)
- Physical Defense: Adds extra Armor against incoming physical attacks (e.g. most monster's basic attacks).
Source: Orbus Wiki
- Empowered: Your critical strike damage is increased by an additional 5%.
- Elite Hunter: You deal increased percent damage to all elite-level enemies.
- Elite Protector: You take a decreased percent damage from all elite-level enemies.
- Clear Headed: Reduces the duration of stuns and slows against you by 5%.
- Sticky: Increases the duration of stuns and slows against your enemies by 5%.
- NOT IMPLEMENTED Lucky: Adds 25 points to luck at level 20 (need to verify at lower levels).
Source: The Orbus Wiki
A few other Affixes seem to be possible on rings.
- Indestructible: Your ring takes no durability damage when you die.
Armor has a permanent base of 100 - even with no armor equipped.
Shard Armor Levels
NUMBERS NEED TO BE REVIEWED AND REVISED
|Shard Level Armor for Rangers and Musketeers||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Ranger/Musketeer Head and Glove Armor||314||315||316||317||318||319||320||321||322||323|
|Ranger/Musketeer Shoulder Armor||334||335||336||337||338||339||340||341||342||343|
|Ranger/Musketeer Chest Armor||394||395||396||397||398||399||400||401||402||403|
|Shard Level Armor for Warriors||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Warrior Head and Glove Armor||416||417||418||419||420||421||422||423||424||425|
|Warrior Shoulder Armor||436||437||438||439||440||441||442||443||444||445|
|Warrior Chest Armor||496||497||498||499||500||501||502||503||504||505|
|Shard Level Armor for Runemages||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Runemage Head and Glove Armor||211||212||213||214||215||216||217||218||219||220|
|Runemage Shoulder Armor||231||232||233||234||235||236||237||248||249||250|
|Runemage Chest Armor||291||292||293||294||295||296||297||298||299||300|
|Shard Level Vitality and Physical/Magical Defense Stats||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|